In accordance with Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 40, Section 49, the Select Board for the Town of Berlin prepares, and makes public, an Annual Town Report prior to Annual Town Meeting.
- An Annual Town Report focuses on
- Upcoming fiscal year planning (July 1st through June 30th, annually);
- Work/projects/significant accomplishments of the major Town departments, boards and committees on a calendar year basis (Jan. 1st through Dec. 31st annual)
- as well as
- prior calendar year election(s) and Town Meeting(s) results,
- upcoming Annual Town Meeting information,
- Town Directory
- and more.
As of May 3, 2021: The 2020 Annual Town Report was delivered to the US Post Office, Berlin, MA. Your copy should arrive in the US Mail this week!
The 2021 Annual Town Report includes:
- * The warrant for the 2021 Annual Town Meeting, to be held outside at Berlin Memorial School (34 South Street) on:
(1) Saturday, May 15th at 1PM,
(2) Monday, May 17th at 6:30PM and,
(3) if a third date is needed, Tuesday, May 18th at 6:30PM;
- * The Finance Committee's Proposed Fiscal Year 2022 town budget (Effective July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022) and
- * The 2020 year-in-review reports of each Town department, board and committee.
Some prior year Annual Town Reports are oneline here (below). For older years, visit the: (1) Berlin Public Library, (2) Town Clerk's Office, and (3) Berlin Select Board Office.