2021 FLU CLINIC SCHEDULE
The Nashoba Associated Boards of Health, in partnership with your local board of health, will be providing flu clinics throughout the district in October.
Nashoba will be using an online registration system (COLOR) for the convenience of our residents instead of the paper form.
RESERVE YOUR SHOT BY USING THIS
ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM:
Appointments are based upon the availability of vaccines and walk-ins accepted will be accepted as vaccine supplies allow; residents can attend any district clinic. To see the full list of all 21 local clinic opportunities throughout the month of October 2021, click here.
WHO: Nashoba district residents may attend ANY of our clinics. Visit our website for the complete listing of clinics. ALL ages, including infants (6 months old & up) through seniors, refer to our website for specific age restrictions.
WHAT: Annual Seasonal Influenza Vaccine (quadrivalent), preservative-free for 18 years of age and younger, High Dose for seniors 65 and older.
* Please bring your photo ID and insurance cards to the clinic.
Answers to FAQs:
- We will provide only inactivated, injectable influenza vaccines (no nasal/live vaccines)
- All influenza vaccines are quadrivalent (protect against 4 strains of influenza)
- We will offer High Dose flu vaccine for seniors aged 65 years and older
- We can vaccinate ALL ages starting at 6 months old, adults, & seniors
- We only provide influenza vaccines at the clinics
- We expect attendees to respect all social distancing & mask-wearing is required
- We expect people will NOT come to the clinic if they are sick with ANY signs of illness