We are working diligently to keep you informed as changes occur during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to see a video message from Berlin Town Administrator Margaret Nartowicz, dated March 24, 2020.
The Town of Berlin remains here to serve you, with some adjustments:
- Town facilities remain closed to the public (until further notice - - updated Board of Selectmen 3/30/2020).
- All departments remain operational, however most employees are working remotely from home during the office's regular posted hours. See a department's website for hours and contact information
- Only essential Town employees continue to work on site, though the buildings remain closed to the public.
- Email, voicemail, and US Mail remain the best ways to reach departments you seek.
- Dropping off something for a Town employee? Please use the drop box in the front lobby of the Town Offices complex at 23 Linden Street, Berlin, MA.
- Please be patient as we transition to adapt to the temporary changes.
** COVID-19 INFORMATION CLEARNING HOUSE **
Continue being the great town that Berlin has always been.
- Please continue to help one another to the degree you safely can, but always maintain safety for one's self.
- Maintain 6-foot social distancing perimeters from others.
- Washing and santitizing surfaces.
Think globally, act locally ---> COVID-19 is an international health emergency.
Work to contain the spread of COVID-19 is underway at multiple layers of government around the world, but remember that every individual plays a role. Stay home, save lives!
Below is a list of pertinent governmental, non-profit, education and other websites:
- The Official Website of the Town of Berlin www.townofberlin.com
- Enroll for Code Red alerts from the Town of Berlin. www.townofberlin.com/public-safety/pages/sign-codered-notifications
- The Official Town of Berlin, MA Facebook Page www.facebook.com/BerlinMASS
Other local resources of information and/or assistance include:
- Nashoba Associated Boards of Health www.nashoba.org
- Berlin-Boylston Regional School District www.bbrsd.org
- Assabet Regional Technical High School www.assabet.org
- Berlin Family Food Pantry www.berlinfamilyfoodpantry.org
- Wheat/United Way www.uwotc.org/WHEAT
- Mass2-1-1 is the 24/7 statewide information and referral line available in 140+ languages that connects callers with critical social service programs and organizations in their local community. It can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 from any landline or cell phone in the state. Mass2-1-1 is a free information and referral service provided through funding from three contracts with the of state of Massachusetts to be their official 24-hour call line, as well as funding from 19 local United Ways across the state.
Have more suggestions about other community offerings? Please contact via Facebook the community pages, not operated by the Town of Berlin
- The Official Website for the Commonwealth Of Massachusetts www.mass.gov
- Receive daily text updates from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts -- Text the phrase “COVIDMA” to number 888-777
- Are you a health professional interested in volunteering services? Please visit the following site to sign-up: https://www.mass.gov/health-services-covid-19-volunteer-form
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention www.cdc.gov
- White House COVID-19 Task Force www.coronavirus.gov
- Federal Emergency Management Agency www.fema.gov
- World Health Organization www.who.int