The Berlin Board of Selectmen is now accepting applications for the 2020 Mabel Felton Marble Memorial Scholarship.
Applicants must be 2020 female graduating high school students residing in the Town of Berlin who are planning on continuing their education (college or vocational school).
Application copies will be posted in the lobby of the Berlin Town Offices.
Applications can be mailed upon request to email@example.com.
Applications are also being forwarded for distribution to the Guidance Departments of both:
- Tahanto Regional High School
- Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School
FILING REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINE
The application and all attachments should be files with the Berlin Selectmen’s Office:
- PREFERRED filing method is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. MAIL to Selectmen’s Office, 23 Linden St., Berlin, MA 01503
- In-person drop off by placement in the lock box, located in the lobby of the Berlin Town Offices, 23 Linden St., Berlin, MA 01503
Deadline: All materials in hand by 12:00 p.m. Noon on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
BERLIN BOARD OF SELECTMEN
Approved/Posted: May 11, 2020